- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
Flat Creek Lodge Blog
Georgia’s Regional Tourism Representatives at Flat Creek!
Andi Frey - Wednesday, January 20, 2010
We were excited to host the Georgia’s Regional Tourism Representatives last Monday, January 11th here at Flat Creek Lodge! The Swainsboro / Emanuel Chamber of Commerce, along with city, county and Joint Development Authority representatives hosted. We were excited to have all 17 members of the group at the Lodge. It was an incredible chance to showcase some of what the County has to offer, as well as for the group to strategically come up with a plan for tourism for our entire state. Check out the coverage on The Forest Blade's website!
- Booking Holiday Events This Season
- New Release of Georgia Red Cheese
- Wine & Cheese Tasting this Saturday
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Cheese Available Online
- Father's Day 2014 Lunch in Southeast Georgia
- Mother's Day Event in Swainsboro
- Easter Brunch in Southeast Georgia
- Mardi Gras at Flat Creek
- Celebrate Love at the Lodge on Valentine's Day!
Farm News Press Dining Room Restaurant Dairy News Recipes Announcements Special Events Lodge News Valentine's Day awards