- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
Flat Creek Lodge Blog
Georgia’s Regional Tourism Representatives at Flat Creek!
Andi Frey - Wednesday, January 20, 2010
We were excited to host the Georgia’s Regional Tourism Representatives last Monday, January 11th here at Flat Creek Lodge! The Swainsboro / Emanuel Chamber of Commerce, along with city, county and Joint Development Authority representatives hosted. We were excited to have all 17 members of the group at the Lodge. It was an incredible chance to showcase some of what the County has to offer, as well as for the group to strategically come up with a plan for tourism for our entire state. Check out the coverage on The Forest Blade's website!
- New Hours and Menu in the Dining Room
- Ring in 2015 at the Lodge
- Open for Christmas Eve!
- Booking Holiday Events This Season
- Gobble It Up: Thanksgiving at the Lodge
- Celebrate Fall at our First Annual Fall Festival!
- New Release of Georgia Red Cheese
- Wine & Cheese Tasting this Saturday
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Cheese Available Online
Dairy News Farm News Valentine's Day Dining Room Restaurant Lodge News Press Recipes awards Announcements Special Events