- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
Flat Creek Lodge Blog
Georgia’s Regional Tourism Representatives at Flat Creek!
Andi Frey - Wednesday, January 20, 2010
We were excited to host the Georgia’s Regional Tourism Representatives last Monday, January 11th here at Flat Creek Lodge! The Swainsboro / Emanuel Chamber of Commerce, along with city, county and Joint Development Authority representatives hosted. We were excited to have all 17 members of the group at the Lodge. It was an incredible chance to showcase some of what the County has to offer, as well as for the group to strategically come up with a plan for tourism for our entire state. Check out the coverage on The Forest Blade's website!
- Sweet and Savory: A Family Tradition
- Flat Creek Dairy Is A Good Food Awards Finalist
- Farm Tour for students Pre-K- 5th Grade
- Georgia Made Gifts
- Start 2014 Off With Us
- Atlanta Cheese Festival
- Flat Creek Lodge Bar Specials
- Thanksgiving in Southeast Georgia
- Thursday Night Dinner & Bar Specials
- Sunday Buffet Every 3rd Sunday of the Month
Lodge News Dairy News Farm News Special Events awards Dining Room Press Recipes Announcements Valentine's Day Restaurant