Missed us on Georgia Traveler? Check out the clip on the Georgia Public Broadcasting website!
Flat Creek Lodge Blog
We were thrilled to be on WJCL--ABC and WTGS--Fox! Read more about it here, and check out the videos below.
Thanks so much for having us! Click below to listen to us on the radio on September 22, 2011!
Radio Interview September 2011 (16787 KB)
Check out Keith Blok in the Savannah News during this short video clip!
Some of the cheeses that she talked about include the Drunken Deer, Low Country Gouda and Uneenodae. The Uneenodae recently wone the Best of Class in Surface (Mold) Ripened Mixed Milk Cheese category at the recent World Championship Cheese Contest.
- Father's Day 2014 Lunch in Southeast Georgia
- Mother's Day Event in Swainsboro
- Easter Brunch in Southeast Georgia
- Mardi Gras at Flat Creek
- Celebrate Love at the Lodge on Valentine's Day!
- New Employee at the Lodge
- Recent Cheese Recall
- We're In the Georgia Holiday Gift Guide!
- Sweet and Savory: A Family Tradition
- Flat Creek Dairy Is A Good Food Awards Finalist